Simply put, every woman will experience menopause. It is a natural and vital part of a woman’s life. The majority will experience the symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings because of fluctuations in hormone levels. However, Estroleve can help you safely and effectively manage them with an efficient blend of vitamins, minerals and extracts. Estroleve is formulated without dangerous hormone replacement therapy. Read about Estroleve's Ingredients.
Estroleve ’s top 10 benefits:
- The vital nutrients found in Estroleve work with your body chemistry and help balance hormones before, during and after menopause.
- According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), Estroleve does not contain the same side effects such as increased risks of certain types of cancer, and Estroleve is NOT a Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- With the use of Estroleve, most women should experience a significant reduction in hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and fatigue or insomnia within 20 – 30 days.
- Black Cohosh Root Extract, which has been clinically proven to help conditions associated with menopause, is an active ingredient in Estroleve at a gentle yet effective dose of 50mg.
- There are three different forms of isoflavones in Estroleve. (soy, kudzu root, and red clover leaf) According to studies, people who consume soy based product significantly reduce their chance of acquiring breast, colon, endometrial, and prostate cancers than the general ( US) population, according to the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- The calcium contained in Estroleve is 33% the daily requirement needed to help improve bone health and prevent osteoporosis. It has also been shown that calcium and Vitamin D lower the risk of vertebral fractures and slows the rate of bone loss in some postmenopausal women.
- More calcium is absorbed in combination with Vitamin D and K which is why Estroleve is formulated with the appropriate amount of each.
- Stress and fatigue, that many women experience with menopause, requires an extra amount of energy-producing vitamins. Estroleve has four Vitamins, including more of the vital B6 needed to alleviate symptoms.
- The 100mg of Evening Primrose Powder found in Estroleve contains beneficial gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid the body converts to a substance called prostaglandin. A hormone-like substance that helps lower cholesterol , improve skin conditions and has anti-cancer properties.
- Read about the dangers of Hormone Replacment Therapy